Sunday, May 17, 2009

Random Happenings

There are a bunch of different things I wanted to post. We have been going to the nature park a bunch with this nice weather we are having. Kannon loves to go and do all there is to do! Derek has been taking him fishing over there. The fish are tiny but Kannon still has a blast. Kannon also loves to feed the ducks and find the turtles.

Kannon and Kaeson feeding the ducks.


Kannon and I usually take a walk once a day when the weather permits. He has to push his stroller just like I do. This time he had to take his baby too.



Kannon has been so scared of Clansy's (my little brother) motorcycle. Today he decided he wanted to go for a ride and loved it.

4 comments:

  1. Cohen is loving those turtles. That pic of Kannon fishing is adorable. Yup, Aiden is in 3-6 months, thanks for hooking us up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you guys walk to the duck park?? That's kinda far from your place. But good for you if you do! I bet Kannon loves fishing, thats so cute that he catches those little tiny fish. We should get together soon...maybe in a few days when my kids are officially over their colds. I'll call you sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cody!

    Sha Jenkins here. I found your blog through your friend Jill's who was linked through Holly Davis. I hope you don't mind. I have wondered what you are up to. Your little boys are adorable!! Can't believe you have two kids, crazy!! Hope to hear from you!

    love-Sha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I found your blog and your little boys are such studs! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete