Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm SO funny!!

So my sister let me borrow this toy and Karter LOVES it!! He discovered that there was a mirror on it and he thinks he is the funniest thing EVER. He will laugh and laugh and just have a hay day under it. Big news for him he just turned 6 months and he can FINALLY roll over!! I haven't encouraged it at all but he figured out how to get his monstrous body over to the other side. Kannon rolled over at 3 1/2 months! Karter is just happy to be alive and not worried about going any where.

I love my boys! Life is always an adventure with them!!

5 comments:

  1. cody you're boys look adorable and you look pretty in the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so funny. I'm glad that he can finally roll over. Don't worry Ellie is a lot slower at things than Kaeson.

    What day is that bread on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you babe you, you're such a sexy mama!! i love how chunky karter is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey we both have chunky boys! Jake has a week until he's 6 months...he still hasn't mastered the rolling over stuff either. He's done it, but he doesn't do it on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete