Kannon is getting so excited for Halloween. He has been carving "Punkmins" and he thinks it is the best thing EVER!! We are always on the look out for pumpkins and Halloween lights.
Today was the worst day at church I have had yet. I suppose when we have 3 kids it will be even worse! :) I had to play the organ today, after I got done I looked down and noticed that Derek was gone but Shannon (our neighbor) had both kids sitting next to her. I thought that was weird, but I couldn't come down untill the sacrament was over. So when it was done I came down, and..............................there was POOP everywhere!!! Karter had the WORST blow-out he has ever had. He was covered from head to toe, and there was poop all over the bench and the floor. Derek had gone out to get cleaning supplies and all the people around us were trying to help out one way or another. So we took Karter home and got him cleaned up and we were back at church. In Relief Society I was visited by one of the Nursery leaders and she said, "um Cody, Kannon didn't make it to the toilet fast enough!" So we left and came home and did laundry!! Derek got a new T.V. a couple of weeks ago. He has been wanting a new flat screen but it was not in our budget. So he sold a town house and they gave him a new t.v. for it!! The box is still kicking around the house and this is what Derek and Kannon came up with.
Yes, they went down the stairs in the box! And they even talked me in to it. It was actually REALLY scary, but fun at the same time! What a great Sunday activity! :) Other than that we haven't been doing much. Karter is JUST about crawling. He is so slow, and it is making me crazy! I've got to the point that I just want him to be moving so he can get to what he wants!




Oh Cody, you crack me up. Im sorry about your bad Sunday. The majority of mine wasn't awesome either, but it always gets better right! Glad to "hear" from you :)
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like Karter and Jake have the same problem...their tummies are too big to get off the floor! Jake's FINALLY scooting backwards when he's on his tummy, and starting to rock back and forth on his knees...any day now hopefully the tank will start moving!
ReplyDeleteYour day at church sounds strangely familiar--similar to what you saw happen to us in sacrament meeting when Kinlee was first born... however we didn't have a toddler to also have an accident in nursery too. Dang, what a day!
ReplyDeleteI just commented and I think something went wrong, so if this shows up twice, sorry! I was just catching up on your blog and I can't believe all the stuff you guys are dealing with!! How's Derek's back? That's crazy! I'm sorry you had such a bad sunday - once when Peyton was a baby, he started throwing up in Sacrament Meeting and so Kevin stood up to take him out. As he swung him around, he started throwing up again, all over EVERYONE around us. Even the guy across the aisle. It was horrible!!
ReplyDeleteI love your family pic on the top of your blog! The boys are so cute and getting so big! I can't believe Karter was 20 lbs at his 6 month!! Halle weighed in at a whopping 16 at her 1 year checkup. She's still in her baby carseat and it's driving me nuts!!