So last Thursday Derek told me he had a little surprise for me. I didn't think much of it because he likes to do this no matter if he has a candy bar waiting behind his back or if it's something huge. He likes to keep me hanging until I just can't stand it any more and I actually end up getting mad because he just likes to get under my skin. So i just laughed it off this time and said whatever Derek! But he kept on bringing it up and yes I did end up getting mad! So he left a note on our bed that said have your bags packed and be ready to go by 1:00 p.m. tomorrow, and have the boys bags packed as well. I absolutely HATE this! Derek on the other hand lives for it because he loves to see me get so worked up! I immediately start asking a billion questions.... Where are we going? How long are we going? Are we taking the kids or leaving them? He wouldn't answer any questions he just said the boys were staying at his parents house. So I packed 4 different outfits for myself because I had no idea where I was headed too! We dropped the boys off at his parents house and then we started driving!!!! Well, we ended up in Jackson Hole! Derek took me to the Bar J Wranglers on Friday night and then he got us this cute little cabin and we stayed the night there. On Saturday we slept in as long as we possibly could and enjoyed a Saturday morning with out kids in our bed jumping all over us! Then we went and walked around Jackson, had some lunch, and then we headed back to get our little monsters! :) It was SO MUCH fun, and a much needed break! I have the best husband ever!



This is the little cabin that we stayed in. It was so cute and so much fun! Thanks again Derek!!!




Thats awesome! You guys are the best. I love your family pics too! Your boys are so cute!!
ReplyDeletehaha, judging by your title i thought you were announcing baby #3!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet is that. It is nice to just get away for a few days. Hope your doing well
ReplyDeleteSadie
What a sweet husband! It's so nice to get a little surprise every once in a while!
ReplyDeletewell all i have to say is you pasted our house again so you are in big trouble :) No really that is so sweet of him to do that i love suprises!!
ReplyDelete