Give in to them and teach them how to ride a bike!! :) This last week Karter has been on this little bike just pushing himself around with his feet. He has been asking for my help non stop! The first day or two I would just pull him around, and then I gave up hope on him! I told him that I would help him learn how to ride his bike after his baby sister came because at this point it is absolutely miserable to be bent over for an hour trying to teach a kid how to pedal a bike! However, he would not take no for an answer and would not stop pushing himself around on this bike! So yesterday I gave in and we figured out how to ride this bike! He rode his bike for almost 4 hours! When we pulled him off to come in for dinner he was so exhausted he fell asleep standing up! I love having nice weather! It wears my boys right out!! I have no idea how I am supposed to keep up with three of them outside this summer but I guess there is no turning back at this point I will just have to figure something out! I only have about 20 days to do some figuring!!
We made our fist trip to Bear World! The boys had a great time and loved seeing the animals! I put them on the rides not thinking a thing of it because they loved them so much! Last summer I was 200 pounds lighter and I could actually ride with them so they weren't scared at all! This time around I decided to save myself the humiliation of not being able to fit in the ride and opted to just send the boys. Karter was not a fan of going with Kannon! Poor kid! This baby hasn't even came and he gets told no all the time!! I can't wait to have this baby so I can have the energy these two require!Hopefully I will be making a post VERY soon with pictures of our newest family member! We don't have much longer!




Lately I feel like I can fall asleep standing up haha! I love those boys!! Karter is starting to look like a little man. I cannot wait to see you guys. I can't tell you how much I have been missing family and friends in Idaho. Hopefully I will be feeling good and the baby will be healthy enough to hop on a plane in a few months. We need to start using our perks again. Although I hate flying, you guys are worth it!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys! Wish we were near you so we could hang! Congrats on the coming new baby...I'll be waiting for pictures!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny he fell asleep standing up! Can't wait to see what your baby girl looks like. I have about a month left and I feel your pain. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteHang in there! I feel your pain - the misery is still fresh in my memory ! :) You're almost there and I can't wait to see pics of a cute little girl! Your boys are the cutest and I can't wait to see what she looks like!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I LOVE that he fell asleep standing up! Just wait a few weeks and you'll probably be able to fall asleep standing up yourself! :)